EduCam Classroom Viewer
Free app for iPad® and Android™ tablets
Desktop client now available for Windows and Mac
EduCam Classroom Viewer enables users to view, capture, annotate and share live streaming images directly from a document camera, visualizer or digital microscope. Designed with teacher input, EduCam is an ideal mobile solution for BYOD, One-to-One and iPad® equipped schools. Use with FlexCam visualizers, kena and Ken-A-Vision educational microscopes.
A hands-on solution for today’s schools, EduCam enables teachers to engage students by broadcasting live images from a USB document camera or microscope to a classroom set of mobile devices. Students can now complete and submit assignments digitally for immediate assessment, creating a greener environment. An effective classroom management tool, EduCam links each student to lesson content.
**EduCam is for use with FlexCam and Ken-A-Vision digital products only.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use. Ideal for all ages and grade levels.
- Session ID unique to each classroom for security
- Annotation tools: Text, arrow, and free-hand drawing
- Pan and Zoom
- Capture images and save to gallery
- Open & annotate images from gallery
- Undo, Redo, or Clear to the original captured image
- FlexCam or Ken-A-Vision document camera, visualizer, or digital microscope.
- Wi-Fi connection (802.11g – 802.11n recommended)
- UDP protocol permitted on network
- Ken-A-Vision or FlexCam digital product connected via USB 2.0 to a PC or Mac computer
- Applied Vision 4 for Windows XP (or better) and Mac OS 10.5+ (or better)