Ken-A-Vision offers educational solutions with its market-leading EduCam® software. Make learning fun and easy by putting the “iCan” in the classroom. Our dynamic educational software unlocks today’s content and curriculum by broadcasting real-time lessons, images, and student work to any device. Students own their learning experience while expressing critical thinking, proving comprehension, and demonstrating creativity.
EduCam – It’s so easy, see how
There are three EduCam App options
- EduCam Plus – Teacher and Student Software
- Download EduCam Plus for Windows, MAC, Chrome, Apple or Android
- Instruction Manual
- Video Demonstration
- EduCam Teacher – Teacher software for the 7880c EduCam WiFi Camera only
- Download EduCam Teacher for Windows, MAC, Apple Android
- Instruction Manual
- EduCam Access – Any USB Camera can Access EduCam Plus
- Download EduCam Plus for Windows, MAC
- Plug Access Key and your USB Camera into Computers USB port
- Launch EduCam Plus
- Share to devices
EduCam Plus Demonstration Videos
Share to any device from your Ken-A-Vision Digital Scope
Share to any device from your Ken-A-Vision Document Camera
EduCam Plus enables users to view, capture, annotate, measure, highlight, diagram and share live streaming images directly from a document camera or digital microscope. Designed with teacher input, EduCam Plus is an ideal mobile solution for BYOD, One-to-One, chromebook and iPad® equipped schools. Use with Ken-A-Visions Digital Document Camera or Digital Educational Microscopes.
Video tour of EduCam Plus
- Intuitive and easy-to-use. Ideal for all ages and grade levels.
- Session ID unique to each classroom for security
- Annotation tools: Text, highlight, shapes and drawing
- Diagram and Measure
- Multiple annotation colors and font sizes
- Pan and Zoom
- Capture images and save to gallery
- Open & annotate images from gallery
- Undo, Redo, or Clear to the original captured image
- FlexCam or Ken-A-Vision document camera, visualizer, or digital microscope.
- Wi-Fi connection (802.11g – 802.11n recommended)
- UDP protocol permitted on network
- Ken-A-Vision or FlexCam digital product connected via USB 2.0 to a PC or Mac computer
- Applied Vision 4 for Windows XP (or better) and Mac OS 10.6.8+ (or better)
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.