Using Skype with Ken-A-Vision Cameras
Learn how to connect our digital camera products with Skype.
- Connect the Ken-A-Vision product(s) in the USB port(s) of your computer.
- Once the product(s) are connected, launch Skype on your computer.
- Select “Tools” from the menu and from the drop-down menu select “Options.”
- On the left side menu, select “Video Settings.”
- You should now be viewing live video streaming from the product(s) you have connected to your computer.
- In the tutorial video, the FlexCam 2 is denoted by “Ken-A-Vision 3.2MP AF Camera” and the kena digital microscope is denoted by “USB Video Device.”
- If using a FlexCam 2, push the document orientation button on the top head of the camera to adjust the orientation.
- Also, the FlexCam 2 has a built-in microphone in the head so you may use this as your microphone when using the camera as a webcam.
- You are now ready to use Skype with your product(s).
Full Screen Viewing Recommended (mp4, 54.8 MB)